Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playtime and Exploration Fun


Sometimes I go through my pictures and I am punched in the gut by some of them. We went playing around the neighborhood recently and the above picture is one that I captured. I think Little Butt is just absolutely stunning in this picture.


At first we didn't know what to do outside. And it was WAY hot.


But then we found some rocks...


And thought it would be fun to throw them.


Then we looked at dried up worms.


Little Butt tried to run away...


But quickly came back.


Then we discovered the gazebo...


So we climbed...


And hung out...


And sat...


And ran from side to side.


Little Butt is a ball of energy. She's tons of fun. She's smart. She's beautiful.


How did I get so lucky???

Mamarazzi Monday
blog comments powered by Disqus