Friday, June 4, 2010

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

 The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

I finished reading The Happiness Project. At first I thought it was okay but the more distance I get from it the more I think I really liked it. It was interesting and I think about it A LOT. It is basically about a woman who decided one day that she wasn't as happy as she could be. She didn't want to change her life because she was happy but she felt like she could be happier and appreciate her life more than she was. So, each month for an entire year she focused on a different aspect of her life that she could improve. These included her vitality, marriage, children, relationships with friends, work, money, etc. The book is full of reference gems and many are on my "to read" list now. It has made me think a lot about my situation and the things I can do to improve my outlook on different aspects of my life. I'm very happy I read it.
blog comments powered by Disqus