Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Me vs Housework


I believe there are some jobs in life that certain people are made to do. House cleaning?? I was definitely not made to do this job! My MIL?? She was definitely created for this type of work. She loves it! Her house is always immaculate. I, however, was never meant to be a housewife and sometimes I try my hardest to figure out how I got here.

Oh wait. I know how I got here. I had Little Butt, decided to quit my job, and here I am. A stay at home mom who needs to earn her keep somehow. Isn't it enough though that I cook?? I guess not.

Anyway. The battle between me and the house started early this morning and I am pleased to report the score:

Manna: 1
House: 0

That's right! I win! {insert evil laugh} Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

I do feel much better when the house is nice and clean though...

How about you? Are you one of the lucky ones who enjoys housework or do you dread it like I do?
blog comments powered by Disqus