Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here Comes the Rain Again

So I'm starting to notice a trend here. Earlier this morning it was a gorgeous, sunny day. I finished writing this blog about the crazy weather we get here and I look up and out my window and see that the sky has grown a bit darker than I remember.


Yes. It rained a bit. The rain came on so suddenly I saw people run from house to house. As soon as I took these pictures and sat down. I looked up again. Not even five minutes later...


It became so dark the street light turned on. This is one o'clock in the afternoon. Crazy! Soon after the rain came again.

And what do I find then??


Little Butt looking out the window! She sure does love these rain storms I guess...


Here's The Hubble's poor little grill getting rained on.


I guess we won't be escaping the rain anytime soon...But this weather definitely doesn't make me want to clean my house.

Does it rain a lot where you live?

Does cloudy/rainy weather make you want to get things done or just be lazy??
blog comments powered by Disqus