Saturday, June 26, 2010

My First Bloggy Award!

I received my first bloggy award!! Penny over at I could be fake thinks I deserved this award:


This is pretty exciting to me. I mean, I've seen those awards going around...you know the ones. The ones that think your blog is cute and awesome...but this one. This one says I have substance. It's amazing to me that Penny thinks I have substance because I think I just ramble! LOL! Thanks again Penny! This means a lot.

Now, winning an award does not come for free. It is now my duty to pass on the bloggy love. Here are the rules that go along with accepting this award:

The Rules:
~ Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
~ Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
~ Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.


My blogging philosophy in 5 words or less: Life as I know it...


Ten other blogs that I believe have substance:
(this is not quite 10, sorry!)

In no particular order:

Calm Crazy
In Every Good Love Letter There's a Soldier and His Girl
It's a Hooah Life
Scatterbrained Wife of a Soldier
A Modern Military Mother
Riding the Roller Coaster 
4 Nuts in a Nutshell
A Day in the Life of 5 

So there it is. I am pretty new to this wonderful world of amazing blogs so that's all I have for now. Thanks again Penny! 
blog comments powered by Disqus