Sunday, April 3, 2011

There's a Party Going On...Are You on the List?

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


I have never participated in one of the blog parties before but I figured why not start now!

My name is Maranda....aaaaaaaannnnnddddd....I'm not really good at introductions.

What is my blog about??

Well...lots of things.

I talk about books (I'm a bit obsessed). Sometimes I even write book reviews, though I've been a super slacker lately and am behind a couple books.

I grew up as an Army Brat and have lived a ton of different places. When I grew up...I accidentally decided to marry an Army man. So now I'm an Army wife and continue to move...a lot. In fact, we're moving in a couple weeks from the Middle of Nowhere Midwest to gorgeous, sunny Austin, Texas.

I like to write about, and post pictures, of my beautiful Little Butt who is going to turn 4 soon! (What??? When the heck did that happen?!?!?)

I am also 20 weeks pregnant and we are (hopefully) finding out Baby N's gender soon.

Sometimes I post things that are real and make people cry and sometimes I like to be a bit more goofy.

I absolutely love makeup, and so does Little Butt apparently. And The Hubble and I almost divorced over a couple members of our family; Bill and Peggy.

I have written about my weight loss struggle and how I continue work on it every day...especially being pregnant. And because I like to bake and cook and blog about all things food! (That's definitely not helpful).

So that's me in a nutshell. I'm a bit goofy with a serious side. Jump around and see what you think. I'm excited to get to know you and look forward to partying it up with you. Though if this is a drinking party, I'm not sure I can stay very long...I'm not really into the fetal alcohol crawl thing.

Party on dudes! (And when saying that last line, please make sure you say it as if you are an extra in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. M'kay?? Thanks!

**So...I realized I'm a complete flake and I linked up under the wrong list. I don't do product reviews and giveaways. Leave it to me to not scroll far enough down. I am a mom blog with little to no product reviews and giveaways. Or we can call this a daily life/opinion blog. Either way, I don't want you misinformed. Also...please don't follow me if you don't find something of value in what I say and/or am about. This is to make friends...not stats. Thanks!**
blog comments powered by Disqus