Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pizza! Pizza! {Project 365: Day 21}

Today was a good day.

It started off pretty chill. My mom came over and we had our shakes for breakfast. I had my Vanilla Latte shake...again. Yes, I know I'm obsessed. It's a real problem. Today I made my mom the birthday cake shake. Seriously, it tasted like I was drinking chocolate cake with frosting! It's amazing that I feel like I'm cheating but I'm really being healthy. Win!!

Anyway. After we had breakfast, Little Butt went to play at my mom's house while her and I took Baby N shopping. We went to Best Buy first, but didn't find what we were looking for. We then went to the fabric store to get her some new fabric to redo her kitchen table chairs. After that, a pit stop into Ross. I ended up finding a really awesome picture and a really pretty elephant for my bedroom!! Maybe I'll take a picture of the elephant tomorrow. She's really pretty. :-)

We came home and had some lunch then my Older Sister and I took the kids to the Y for the Yoga class this afternoon.

Now, I LOVE Yoga. It's crazy. I feel so inspired whenever I practice. It's really hard to explain in words, but my body feels so alive, and tingly, and connected. I feel like my body and soul sing whenever I practice Yoga. I've actually been toying with the idea of getting my certification to become a Yoga instructor. But I need to get fit again first.

Anyway. So this was my very first class today! I've done DVD's but never went to an actual class. I loved it!! I can already tell that I'm getting so much better at it! Every time I do it, I notice how much I've improved. My Older Sister loved it as well!

This was also the first time I've ever left the baby with a stranger. Crazy right?? 

Anyway, the girl in the child care center said he was super good and that I can bring him back any time!! She really liked him. LOL! He is a really good baby. I got lucky...twice! It's unheard of! But I think I'll pay in the teen year.

After the Y we came home and the kids made pizzas with my Baby Sis. 


They pressed out their own dough.



Spread on their own sauce.


And added their own toppings!!


When they weren't busy eating them of course!!


Aren't their pizzas pretty?!?! Little Butt's is on the left.


They had a really great time and thoroughly enjoyed the results. Thanks for the pizza party Baby Sis!!! The pizza you made for us was dang good too!!
blog comments powered by Disqus