Friday, January 6, 2012

Gen X {Project 365: Day 4}

I have decided that I officially hate posting a day behind. I think I'm going to work on catching up this weekend. So you may see a day where I post more than once. Sorry about that. But hey, at least I'm giving you fair warning right???

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about my weight and my health. 

I've decided that I'm tired of being overweight. Again.

Baby N is about to be 5 months old on Sunday and it's time for me to get back to my pre baby weight.

I discovered this awesome product called Body by Vi. I am absolutely obsessed!!

It is basically nutrition shakes that can be used as meal replacements for weight loss. Or as recovery drinks after workouts for lean muscle.

I have actually never tasted a protein shake this good. Usually I buy the powder, try to force down one or two of the shakes then never touch it again. I've been having 2 of these shakes a day for 3 weeks tomorrow and I haven't gotten bored yet. I have also lost at least 6 pounds. Tomorrow is weigh in day so I'll see what I lost this last week. When I checked this morning I was tracking 9 pounds lost in 3 weeks. I'll take it!


One of my favorites is this Butterfinger shake. It tastes EXACTLY like a Butterfinger. Yum!


I've also started P90X this week. Yesterday was the Yoga X day and I love, love, LOVED it!

I am already a sucker for yoga and this one was an hour and a half of intense yoga and I felt as though I had died and gone to heaven! It was so amazing!

I can't wait to do more of it!

Have you made any fitness or health resolutions this year? Have you started a fitness or diet program?
blog comments powered by Disqus