Thursday, January 12, 2012

Little Bro Turns 19 {Project 365: Day 11}

Today I set my alarm and got up at 5:15am. I know...gross right??

My thinking was that I would get my workout done before Baby N woke up.

That worked out great actually. Baby N did not wake up until about 8 minutes before my workout was done.

However, the workout didn't go so well.

See...today was Yoga X day. 

Waking up at 5:15am for the first day to do Yoga...not a good idea!

I don't think I ever actually woke up for the workout. I was stumbling all over the place. It was pretty ridiculous.

Needless to say, I won't be doing that first thing, early in the morning again.

Today was also my Little Bro's birthday. He turned 19.

He decided that he wanted to go to dinner at Plucker's because they have a huge ass burger called The Gut Grenade. It's insane. And he ate the WHOLE thing!

Of course, since I'm the baker in the family, it was my job to make the cake.

I made a Texas sheet cake. It was pretty awesome, but really rich.


Other than that, it's been a pretty chill day.

Speaking of "chill" it was quite cold today.

How was your day today?
blog comments powered by Disqus