Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Phase 1 {Project 365: Days 22 - 30}

Oh goodness. Here I am playing catch up yet again. 

I have definitely been taking pictures each day, it's just a matter of sitting down to upload the pictures, edit them, transfer them to blogger, then blog about them. Blah.

I don't want to completely overwhelm you...or myself...so I'm doing my catch up in two phases. 

I'm going to finish out January with this post, then work on February on the next post. Please don't ask me how I lose track so quickly. 

I mean seriously, how has is already been 3 weeks since I posted last. Grrrrrrr. I make myself so angry!

Anyway. 

Day 22:

The day after our pizza party, Little Butt begged me to take her to get her hair cut.


She was such a good girl while getting her hair cut. She wanted to go a lot shorter than I did!!

Day 23:

And of course, me being me, I forgot to take a final picture of her hair until the next day.


She loves her hair and I think it's super cute too. It's just hair and it will grow back. No big.

Day 24:

Little Butt absolutely adores her brother. She never really leaves him alone.


Unless there is a camera around. Then she likes to make crazy faces and be the center of attention. Her brother and I pretty much look at her like she's crazy.


I'm not really sure she realizes what a nutbag she really is...


But we love her anyway. Somebody has to...LOL!

Day 25:

Sometimes, when I go to get Baby N up from nap he is just there messing around.


He thinks he's as cute as his sister.


I definitely melt for his crooked, toothless grin!

Day 26:

Lately, Baby N has become obsessed with one thing...


His feet! He can't keep his hands off of them. Then they need to be shoved into his mouth!

Day 27:

My dear friend Monica invited me to a Stuff Your Pie Hole party.

(Monica snapped this picture while teetering dangerously from a chair above the table)

Basically, it was a pie themed party. I took a deep dish apple pie with cheddar crust and a BBQ pork shepherd's pie. All the pie was amazing!


My JerBear (Pawpaw) chowed down on all the pie. But he wouldn't share with Baby N. Get some teeth kid!

Day 28:

Somehow...the kids woke up after that pie party...


And still wanted breakfast!!!


Weird!!!

Day 29:

Little Butt really is a social butterfly.


She loves it when her friends come over to play.

Day 30:

Here in Austin, we have a place called China Town. Every year, they celebrate the Chinese New Year.


This year, Little Butt and Baby N got to go. I wasn't there because I had a Bridal Expo to talk to brides about the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. But My mom, My JerBear, and My Older Sister took the kiddos. My Older Sister snapped this picture on her iPhone. I didn't get to take a picture that day. Am I full of fail?? Nah! I'm going to count it since my kid was in the pic! LOL!!!

So that's a wrap for January!! I hope you guys are enjoying the ride so far!
blog comments powered by Disqus