Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby N Turns 5 Months! {Project 365: Day 7}

Okay guys. I warned you I was going to blog twice in one day. I figured that since no one really reads blogs on Sunday, let alone Sunday night, it would be okay.

Actually, I think it's funny that now that I'm blogging more regularly, I lost a follower. I do try to tell people that I'm really not that fun! LOL!

All I talk about is my kids and weight loss.

There's not much else to talk about though. I could whine and complain that The Hubble is not here, but that's DEFINITELY no fun! Ha!

Anyway. I am completely amazed at how quickly time is flying.

I CANNOT believe that Baby N is already 5 months today!!!

He's getting to be such a big boy!


I keep thinking that he's behind because he doesn't really know how to control his arms completely yet. But he's been grabbing onto things more often.


He has started rolling. A lot.

I've had to start laying him in the middle of the room now so that he will have plenty of room to roll before he runs into something.


He LOVES to play with and eat his hands. And he has even started reaching down and trying to grab his feet, though I don't know if he understands what he's doing.

He talks ALL.THE.TIME!

Seriously. He babbles constantly. I thought boys were supposed to be more quiet than girls. He is definitely not the strong silent type.

Strong, yes. Silent, no.


Either way, he's tons of fun and I just can't get over how big he's getting already. Can time just slow down please??

Is time going super fast for anyone else or is it just me???

In other news, I made out like a bandit at the Annual RE-Giftmas Party. I got a small bottle of Russian Vodka, a purse size planner, and... a #1 Texas Longhorns Fan License Plate! Sweet!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus