Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Silver Lining

I hate complaining.

Especially if there's nothing that can be done about it.

I get in my moods sometimes when all I want to do is vent and complain and whine. But it's not that often.

Generally, I truly believe things will work out the way they are meant to...so I just can't leave that complaining mess from yesterday as the last post on my blog.

So let's talk about the positives in my life right now.

We are out of the Middle of Nowhere Missouri!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

We've been spending a lot of time with my family.

We are closer to friends. The Hubble has already driven down to Houston to surprise his best friend for his birthday.

My in laws bought Little Butt a swing set for the awesome fenced in back yard that we have now.


She's been playing on it just about every day and is really enjoying having her cousin as a playmate.


Our new house is really great. It's not too big. It's cute and cozy. The neighborhood is awesome and I feel safe here.

I have a fantastic kitchen with an island in the middle.

And we've been able to spend some great family time together (though I should probably focus a bit more on The Hubble since his time with us is getting shorter).

Even though Little Butt and I got sick a couple days after we got here, we are feeling good now and really enjoying our time here.

The weather is fantastic (except for that day and a half of cold and rain, but I figure that was a fluke). I even got to buy warm weather clothes!

Little Butt has gone swimming and I've gotten a much needed pedicure. (My orange toe nails make me happy)

AND! We've eaten at Taco Cabana about 5 times and Pappasito's twice since moving here. LOL! (Now we just have to find a good Chinese food place)

I'm falling head over heels in love with H.E.B. Plus and am slightly worried that it may replace my beloved Wegman's in my heart.

And what's even more awesome is that I just got four new tires for Mother's Day! Hahahahaha!!!

So, even though some things are being annoying and keeping us on our toes, we have so many things that are working out right now. I love where we're at right now and believe that everything will work out the way it is meant to.

Little Butt is loving this place so much and is so crazy active that she is sometimes so tuckered out that she falls asleep wherever she's sitting.


So thanks for putting up with my whining yesterday. Hopefully I won't have much more of that.
blog comments powered by Disqus