Thursday, May 5, 2011

Craziness and a Song Link Up

I received an email yesterday from Circle of Moms. I figured it was no big deal...until! Imagine my surprise when I read someone voted for me as one of the Top 25 Military Family Blogs!

Woah!

I am speechless and flabbergasted.

To whomever voted for me in the first place to put my name out there...thank you!

And now...If you all would be so kind as to vote for me I would greatly appreciate it.

I figure I don't have a GREAT shot at winning but what they heck...I'm going to go for it and see how many votes I can get. It's always nice to be voted for right. ;-)

You can VOTE FOR ME once a day, every day until May 25th so don't forget!


Also, I've been wanting to participate in Goodnight Moon's song link ups for a while and now that I'm (somewhat) stable I can.

So...with all the crud we've been going through in the last month or so I thought this song was very appropriate. Enjoy!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
blog comments powered by Disqus