Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ringtone Fun: Song of the Week

I don't know about you...but whenever I read through blogs for a while, I tend to feel as though I know the people that I'm reading about.

I mean, I know you guys to a certain extent, and you know me.

But there are certain little everyday things that we don't know or see about one another.

So...for the song of the week, I thought I would post my current ringtone.

So far, this is my favorite ringtone I've had yet and sometimes I don't even want to answer the phone because I just want to listen to the song.

But alas, I force myself to answer.

So, now you can know a bit more about me. Here's my ringtone.

The portion that I hear every time my phone rings is the first two lines of the song. I love it so much! Of course, I love the song itself.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
blog comments powered by Disqus