Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sleep to Dream and Song of the Week


Sleep...

Sleep, sleep, sleep...

Okay, I have officially thought, typed and said that word way too many times. Now it's weird! (Surely I'm not the only one who does that???)

My least favorite thing about The Hubble being gone is nighttime.

It seems that all my paranoid delusions come creeping into my mind and I just can't fall asleep. Or...I just don't want to.

I've never been too keen on sleep. I kind of think it's a waste of time. There is so much else I could be doing!

But! When The Hubble is here, I go to bed with him. And we sleep.

There's a Gwen Stefani song where one of the lyrics is "You give me the most gorgeous sleep that I've ever had." Whenever I hear that song/line, I think of The Hubble. I just don't sleep when he's not here.

I want to like sleep. I would love to be one of those people who nap. I just can't do it.

Sometimes I get frustrated. I used to get so mad that I would watch the time tick by and I would start crying in frustration and even punch my pillow.

Now, I just accept that I'm not one of those people who sleep.

And yes, it's worse when The Hubble is gone.

So...with all that being said...I thought a lullaby would be the perfect thing to share for my song of the week.

And if you are wondering, Little Butt and The Hubble sleep like no one I've ever seen! They are asleep within seconds of theirs heads hitting the pillow and waking them up is beyond difficult. They are super heavy sleepers. And they love their sleep. It's already 9:30am and Little Butt is STILL sleeping. But I know better than to poke the bear. She'll wake up when she's ready.

Okay! On to the lullaby!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

As always, if you would like to play along, head over to Goodnight Moon and link up your song for the week!
blog comments powered by Disqus