Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Bad Week & Little Butt's 1st Visit to the Dentist



If you hadn't noticed...it's been a bit quiet around here for the past week or so.

Sometimes in life, I just want to throw my hands up in the air and give up.

In fact, last week I did decide to give up.

I figured I had tried the whole "being an adult" thing and it wasn't working out for me so I was going to revert back to childhood.

It was a difficult and stressful week. I just wanted the world to turn off.

Instead of bombarding you guys with a bunch of  ho-hum, doom and gloom I just stayed away. I figured it was best for everyone.

But this week is going much better so I'm back.

Little Butt went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. She did so good!!

I'm so proud of her.

She was nice and listened. She opened wide when they asked her to. She has 20 teeth (they counted them). She also has no cavities and very healthy gums.

The lady who cleaned her teeth was awesome! She made it a really fun experience for Little Butt.

I'm totally jealous though because they have chocolate flavored toothpaste for kids. Why can't they have that for adults???

Little Butt even let them take pictures of her teeth. They went to do the x-ray of her teeth and Little Butt let them take the front pictures. Not the back though they weren't expecting her to let them.

She did so good that she got a balloon, a sticker and was allowed to pick a toy from the treasure box.

The only bad thing was that Little Butt cried when we had to leave.

I mean, what kid does that??? What kid cries when they have to LEAVE the dentist??

My kid I guess.

Anyway. Thanks for hanging in there with me! I know I was quiet all week, but hey, we all have our bad days/weeks don't we??
blog comments powered by Disqus