Friday, February 10, 2012

Pictures of You {Project 365: Day 40}

Today was one of those days where I didn't really pick up the camera.

I took a couple snapshots from my phone. Like this one...


I didn't think I would be using this one as my picture today since he's all blurry. But that's because he was moving around like usual and I couldn't get him to hold still. Oh well.

Today was a chilly day. I love days like that.

What did I do today?? I baked a cake.


It's a Boston Cream Pie. It was pretty tasty.

I also sat and read a lot today.

You see...today was book group. And I hadn't finished the book.

I stayed up until about 1am last night reading then had to read a bunch today to get it done.

I literally finished the book, closed it, put the finishing touches on the cake, then we ran out the door.

And we were only 10 minutes late!

I say "we" because my mom goes to book group with us. Though I think she's starting to get bored with going because she hasn't had time to read the last few books.

Baby N went with us this time too. He was kind of the center of attention. But he loves that kind of thing.

As I was at my book group, Little Butt was playing over at my mom's house. Her and her little cousin love to play together.

My Baby Sis snapped this picture of Little Butt.


If you know her, you will know that this is not odd behavior for her.

I'm glad she had a good time.

Our book was REALLY good. We read The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom. It was pretty easy to focus on the book at the end and not want to put it down. It was a good page turner the whole way through actually.

So now, the kids are in bed, the dishes are done, and it's time for this mama to hit the hay!!
blog comments powered by Disqus