Thursday, February 9, 2012

Phase 2 {Project 365 Days 31 - 38}

Here I am with Phase 2 of our catch up!! LOL!!

I'm hoping that I won't be doing too many more of these catch up posts...but who knows really. I mean, I'm barely 30 days in and don't have a very good track record so far.

I'm trying. I'll get better.

So let's get going.

Day 31:

Little Butt enjoys artistic endeavors. She really enjoys coloring, drawing, and playing with her play-doh set.


I try to take candid pictures of her while she's doing her different activities...


But the girl is such a camera hog that she senses whenever there is one pointed at her. She almost always poses.


But I try to get her to go back to what she's doing. That face right there...that's her daddy's smirk!

Day 32:

I'm not really sure what to say about this...other than...


My Baby Sis really likes to put things on Baby N's head. He's not quite sure what to make of it either.


Later that day, I was trying to get a picture of Baby N getting up on his hands and knees. And oh look!! Who should arrive??? The camera hog of course!!


She's so weird. But so is he really...They get that from their father. I swear!

Day 33:

Another example of my abnormal daughter??


She will lay there and let her brother kick her.


She even laughs about it. There's something wrong with this kid.

Day 34:

Baby N got a bunch of new toys for Christmas and he is finally starting to appreciate them.


One of them is this sea turtle. The sea turtle loves Baby N.


Baby N likes the sea turtle okay but thinks he's a bit needy.


Baby N often leaves the poor sea turtle on his own...


And finds other friends to play with. Cue sad sea turtle music please!

Day 35:

Now, let's look at a day in the life of Baby N.


His day starts off a bit frustrating. His servants don't know how to handle him and struggle to help him into his clothing.


He says "to Hell with the pants minion! Get me a bottle!"


When things don't go as planned AGAIN he gets frustrated.


He picks himself up and tries to storm away.


But he is thwarted! Gravity has gotten the best of him!


He tries to pick up himself and his very last ounce of dignity after the day he's had.


But alas, his attempts are futile and he can only hang his head in shame.


Luckily, his court jesters are always there to make him feel better.

Day 36:

You may think I'm a mean mommy but sometimes I get tired of sweeping up the crumbs Little Butt drops during meal times.


So this time, I made her clean her own dang mess!

Day 37:

Have I mentioned how much Little Butt ADORES her baby brother???


She spends a lot of time playing with him and loving on him. It's really sweet.

Day 38:

Yesterday, Baby N turned 6 months old. I can't believe it's been that long already!


He's decided he's had enough though and ignores me when I call to him.


He gets totally annoyed with me.


And that's it for phase 2! I'm happy to be caught up! Woohoo!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus