Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tag! I'm It!

Photo by Sudhamshu

You better start running while I count to 10! I'm comin' to getcha! 

LOL! Just kidding. But not really. Maybe.

Anyway. I found out last week that I was tagged by 2 lovely ladies. So I am here to share my answers with them. And since you are here, I'll share them with you as well!

The lady that tagged me was The Annoyed Army Wife. I heart her mucho. She had to answer 8 questions from someone else and now I have to answer 8 questions from her then you have to...are you getting the point here? Let's get to it!

1. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Well. Do you mean when we are looking at the bed or laying on the bed?? LOL! I sleep on the right side. The funny thing about this is that my side of the bed used to change depending on which side of the bed was closest to the door. I always used to sleep closest to the door. I don't know if it was for a quick get away or what. This is the first place that I've slept furthest from the door and it's kind of weird for me. But I'm enjoying it.

2. Do you have an alarm clock that you can dock your iPod in? If so, which one and do you like it? Yes, I'm in the market.

LOL! No. But I need and iHome thing for The Hubble so if you could let me know what you hear back I'd appreciate it! We use our cell phones for alarms and computers/stereos for music.

3. Should I get an iPhone when my contract expires on my current phone (in less than a week)? OccDoc has one and I really like it. I think I'd get an iPhone 3 if I do it. 

Ummm....I would never go with AT&T so my answer is no. I've heard the Droid Incredible with Verizon is awesome. My dad and stepbrother both gave up their iPhones just to get the Incredible.

4. What's your favorite cookie to bake, if you bake?

I bake a lot but don't really bake a lot of cookies. The one I've made most often is The Hubble's favorite. Just regular chocolate chip cookies (I use Ghiradelli chocolate chips) with Heath toffee chips thrown in. So good!

5. What's the most annoying noise in the world to you?

Forks and knives scraping on a plate. Just thinking about it makes me cringe!

6. Who was the first person to break your heart?

My dad.

7. What time do you wake up in the morning usually?

Whenever Little Butt wakes up. Anywhere between 7am-8am.

8. What time do you normally go to bed?

Around 10pm or 11pm. But it takes me a REALLY long time to fall asleep.

The next set of questions is from Kaylee from Devil Dog Darling.

There were only 5 questions for hers. Here they are:

1. WHO do you think would make the best celebrity president? 

Eeeeew. I don't really care for celebrities. Ummm...let's go with Gwen Stefani since she's the Captain of my lesbian boat. The country would be insanely well dressed and we would be pretty rad. But we would also probably be taken over and have to learn to speak Chinese.

2. WHAT kind of crafts do you most enjoy doing?

I love baking (is that a craft??). I taught myself to knit a couple years ago. I like scrapbooking but I never do it. I also love to draw. Lately I've been getting into photography.

3. WHEN you were a child, did you ever see yourself living the life that you are now?

Well, considering I lived this life when I was a child I guess so. I don't really remember anything before the age of 12 so I don't know what I envisioned for my life. But it's not incredibly different from the way I grew up.

4. WHERE do you visit most often in your dreams?

No particular place. It's the people in my dreams that really matter. Like, last night I dreamt that I ran into Amber from Goodnight Moon! at some random store. We knew who each other was from our blog pictures but neither wanted to be the firs to say hi. We ended up being really good friends in my dream. Random right?? Good thing she rocks. (And I promise I'm not completely creepy!)

5. WHY is it so hard to come up with these questions? (In place of why... Tell me one thing that not many people know about you.)

Oh geez. Ummm...I have no idea what people don't know about me. How about...I talk. A lot! Like, I talk to random people in stores. I have to catch myself sometimes and tell people that I talk way too much. However, this talking a lot, to whomever, ensures that I make friends pretty easily. So I guess it's not all bad. Unless you are The Hubble and you are waiting for me to finish a conversation I struck up with a cashier somewhere. He tends to get annoyed with me. ;-)

Now. For my questions to you. I'm just going to come up with 8 so I kind of cover both tags.

  1. What is an amazing book that you have read recently?
  2. Seen any good movies lately? If so, what was it?
  3. What are the last 3 songs you have listened to?
  4. What is the very first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
  5. Do you have a 'before bed time' routine? What is it?
  6. What is your favorite snack?
  7. Do you order the same thing off the menu every time or do you change it up?
  8. What is your favorite hobby?
Okay. Now I tag 8 people. You are:
  1. Amber at Goodnight Moon! (You know I had to after that dream!)
  2. Gwen at Chew & Digest Books
  3. Sarah at Mowenackie
  4. Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots
  5. Jessica Lynn at Jesstagirl and Her Officer
  6. Annie at Nana GoGo
  7. Sarah at Confessions of an Untenured Teacher
  8. K at Uncork and Unwined
I hope you all decide to play along. But if not, I understand.

And just one last side note. This here is my 100th post!!! Thanks for sticking around!!! 

For Further Reading Check Out:
blog comments powered by Disqus