Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Procrastination Station

I have been feeling pretty inspired lately.

I don't even know why.

I hate that I tend to procrastinate a ton.

Like, I know what I want to do...I just don't do it.

Take this blog for instance. I know I want to post. But I don't.

I've been working on this lately though.

I've decided that this year I am going to send out Christmas cards. I say this every year. And one year I did give them out. I'm really close this year. I have the cards. I got a ton of addresses (if you want a card just send me your address) and today I went and bought stamps. Now I just have to do it.

I got this far with my baby shower thank you cards and never went any further. Of course...I still owe thank you cards for my wedding showers. It's only been 10 years...

Anyway. So I've been working on not procrastinating so much. I want to do things so I need to get them done. I'm tired of just talking about things. I want to DO!

My most recent things I've done is that I've started selling The Pampered Chef. I'm really loving it so far! I had no idea I would love it as much as I do. I'm really looking forward to building my team. But I have to find someone who wants to join me. If you are interested in learning more let me know! LOL!

I've been feeling crafty lately too. I've been working on completing the projects that I purchase supplies for. I made a Halloween wreath last month and today I finished my Fall wreath. They are both gorgeous!! I'm SO happy with my Fall wreath. I just tried to take pictures but because it's so dark they didn't turn out well. I'll have to wait and take more pictures tomorrow while the sun is out.

I want to do the Project 365. Have you heard of it? Basically, you take a picture (or more) that represents your day and you post it somewhere. I've seen some people do it on Facebook, others on Flickr or Photobucket, Tumblr, and I've seen some blog about it. I want to blog my project 365. Especially now that The Hubble is deployed. He specifically asked me to blog more so he can keep up with us. Are you interested in doing a Project 365 with me? I'm thinking about starting either December 1st or January 1st.

I've also decided that I want to join a gym. My Older Sister and I are going to go look at the Gold's Gym here in the area. I used to go to Gold's in NY and I loved it. Sadly my friend Tammy won't be with me here but she will be with me in spirit.

Okay. I feel like this post has become pointless. Not that writing it is pointless but that it has lost its point. Get it??

Anyway. I think I'm going to go to bed now. I still haven't figured out how to set back Baby N so my mornings have been pretty early.
blog comments powered by Disqus